Welcome to Houston’s Community College’s International Initiatives Partnerships section. In a global society, HCC prepares students to address issues that transcend national boundaries while fostering good citizenship. We consider international awareness and experiences to be essential aspects of today’s curriculum.
- International Education Partnership Programs
- International Education Partnerships Countries
- Keuka College
View International Education Partnership Programs in a larger map
Houston Community College signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Keuka College (N.Y.) on January 12, 2012.
Keuka College President Dr. Jorge L. Diaz, HCC Chancellor Dr. Mary Spangler and Keuka College Vice President Dr. Gary M. Smith participated in the ceremony.
"In 1999, we obtained a small grant from NAFSA to host a first National Korean Cultural workshop at Northwest College. This event started our long lasting friendship with the local Korean community in Houston."-- HCC Office of International Initiatives Executive Director Gigi Do
Partnerships and Programs
In a global society, HCC prepares students to address issues that transcend national boundaries while fostering good citizenship. HCC incorporates international awareness and experiences as essential aspects of today’s curriculum. Here now is a look at international partnerships and programs available through HCC.
|International Education Partnerships Countries
• Austria-Salzburg Global Seminar in American Studies, Inc.
• Bermuda-Bermuda College
• Bolivia- Universidad Mayor De San Simon-Cochamba, Bolivia
• Brazil-Instituto Federal de Educacao, Ciencia e Tecnologia do Espirito Santo-IFES/CEFETES
• Costa Rica-Universidad Latina de Costa Rica
• India-Xpediant Solutions, Inc.
• Mexico-Universidad Autonoma del Estado de Mexico, Toluca, Mexico
• Mexico-Tecnologico De Monterrey
• Pakistan-Insource Advisors, Inc.
• Saudi Arabia-King Saud University
• Scotland-Aberdeen College
• Vietnam-Saigon Institute of Technology
• Go Green Program
• Saigon Tech Institute Program
• Salzburg Global Seminar International Study Program
• The Paris Program-Alliance Francaise
|International Education Partnership Programs
• Gulfton International Student Organization
• Honors College Study Abroad Program
• Intensive English International Festival
• Intensive ESL
• International Business
• International Conversation Partners
• International Education Week Program
• International Student Chamber of Commerce Program
• International Student Organization
• Mexican American Latin Association
• Mexican American Youth Organization
• Office of International Student Services
• Pakistan Student Organization
• Pandora’s Box Film and Speaker Series
• Political Science and Sociology Clubs
• Refugee Program
• Regional Collegiate Model Arab League
• Sign Language
• The REEL Culture Film & Speaker Series
• Underground Film and Events Club
Houston Community College is not responsible for content on external web sites.